Top 5 Reasons to Rent a Boat on Lake Norman
It’s officially summertime and for many people coming to Lake Norman who don’t own a boat of their own, boat rentals will be their first stop toward getting out on the water for fun in the sun. At Lake Norman there are so many opportunities for recreational boating. In fact, it’s almost impossible not to take advantage of the benefits of renting a boat.
“Whether you’re looking to water ski or water tube with a group of friends, head out for a day of fishing, or just calmly cruise for some quality time to clear your head, renting a boat gives you direct access to these pleasures and more,” says Lowry Hobbs of Westport Marina. “Right now, our customers favor the 25ft 2013 Crest Crest II Premium Pontoon boat. They are a great reason to get a group of friends together for relaxation in a much different setting than usual.”
Top 5 Reasons to Rent a Boat
The top 5 reasons why you should rent a boat on Lake Norman, include:
- Boating improves the quality of life. From the moment your boat leaves land, you’ll quickly notice how easy and comfortable it is to disengage from your troubles. Boating provides a fun outlet to new opportunities and self-discoveries. Whether you’re learning how to stand up on water skis for the first time, catching your first fish or taking a moment to enjoy a nice sunset, boat rentals provide refreshing opportunities for improving the quality of your life.
- You can easily learn how to recreationally boat. With ample educational boating resources, as well as safety courses available, it’s easier than ever to learn boat how to boat. Maneuvering a boat is not difficult, but it can be if you are not familiar with safe boating operation. At Westport Marina, we have the resources you need to prepare you for operating a boat while enjoying yourself and keeping everyone that’s with you safe at the same time.
- Boating is a stress reliever. As soon as you separate your boat disconnects from the dock, it’s as if you separate from any stresses you have back on land. Once you are on the water, day-to-day strains have a tendency to vanish. It’s difficult to stress with wind whipping past your face, sounds of the water swaying beneath the boat and sights of laughter and enjoyment in plain sight.
- Boating is fun! Boating opens doorways to so many recreational activities. What do water skiing, fishing, water tubing, speed boating and cruising have in common? They’re fun! Almost every activity involving a rental boat is intended to be pure fun for everyone!
- Boating is an excellent form of exercise. From taking a dip in the lake to an adrenaline-pumping water tube ride, boating requires a level of physical focus any active individual is sure to appreciate. A majority of activities related to recreational boat rentals are intended to get the blood flowing and show you a different side of life. Many of our customers report that they don’t even notice the exercise they are getting from their boating experience, because they are too preoccupied having fun!
“We rent boats of different sizes and speeds depending on your needs for the day,” explains Hobbs. “We also offer either half or full day rentals on weekdays. That way, our customers can completely customize their experience from the type of boat to how long they are on it.”
Recreational boating is essentially floating fun for all. To learn more reasons why to explore Lake Norman boat rentals or if you have any questions pertaining to boat rentals, call Lowry Hobbs with Westport Marina at 704-483-5172 or email Lowry. We look forward to getting you on a boat, and out on the water so you can have some fun!